VDF Flooring Contractors in India from Pune, Maharashtra.
We are VDF Flooring contractors in india from Pune, Maharashtra. We understand the importance of providing our customers with the best quality VDF Flooring services.From the durability and low maintenance requirements to its attractive design, our VDF flooring is a great choice for any facility. If you are looking for a flooring option that will last for years and look great, our VDF flooring services in India is the perfect choice.
Vacuum dewatering flooring (VDF) is a type of concrete flooring that is made by using a vacuum to remove the water from the concrete mix before it is poured. This results in a stronger, more durable floor that is less likely to crack or chip. VDF flooring is also more resistant to moisture and staining, making it a good choice for areas that are prone to flooding or water damage.
VDF flooring is typically used in high-traffic areas, such as warehouses, factories, and loading docks. It is also a good choice for areas where a smooth, slip-resistant surface is required.
What is VDF Flooring?VDF flooring is one of the most popular flooring materials used in commercial and industrial environments due to its long-lasting durability, low maintenance, and attractive appearance.
From warehouses to healthcare facilities, our commercial building Trimix (vdf) flooring contractors provide an array of benefits that make it an ideal choice for a variety of settings. Let us take a look at the benefits of VDF flooring which are given as: -
We VDF Concrete Flooring Contractors,
Will be able to Help you with the following:
- Design: The contractor will work with you to design the perfect floor for your needs.
- Estimation: The contractor will provide you with an estimate for the cost of the project.
- Installation: The contractor will install your floor according to the highest standards.
- Warranty: The contractor will provide you with a warranty on their work.
The Process of Installing VDF Flooring is as follows:
- The concrete mix is placed and vibrated to consolidate it
- A vacuum pump is connected to the concrete surface and the air is drawn out
- The vacuum is applied for a period of time, typically 15-30 minutes
- The vacuum is released and the concrete is allowed to cure